High protein cookies
1 scoop Arbonne chocolate protein
2 scoop Arbonne protein boost
25g coconut oil
25g almond butter
1 tsp baking soda
25g dark chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 340 F or 170 C.
- Mix together egg, protein powder, coconut oil, baking soda, almond butter.
- Once dough is formed, stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, divide mixture into 12 cookies and place on a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Remove them from the oven as soon as they cook through. It’s good if they’re a bit soft in the center. Make sure you don’t overcook them because they’ll dry up and lose their charm if you do.
- Let them cool, pour yourself a tall glass of milk and boom! Enjoy a couple of cookies!