Peanut Butter Protein Pancake Stack
- Combine 2 eggs, 2 bananas, 2 tablespoons of Arbonne vanilla (or chocolate) protein shake, 2 tablespoons of rice/gluten free flour, a teaspoon of bicarb and almond milk to taste/to preferred consistency.
- Slap on your hot pan/griddle with a little coconut oil until golden then flip.
- As you cook your last batch, put 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in a cup/jug in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until hot and runny.
- Sandwich hot PB in between each pancake as you stack them up and drizzle hot peanut butter on top.
- If you want a real treat then use a little maple syrup in your hot peanut butter for an extra sweet kick.
- ENJOY (almost) guilt free!!! J