Macros: fat: 2.5g carbs: 6.8g protein: 3.6g
Nutty chia seeds balls recipe:
4 tbspoon Peanut Butter
3 tbspoon Honey
2 tbspoon chia seed
2 tbspoon Rolled porridge oats
2 tbspoon Arbonne chocolate protein shake (vegan)
2 tbspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon raw cocoa powder
1. Heat peanut butter and honey in a bowl in microwave for 30-50 seconds. Mix until combined.
2. Add all ingredients and mix to a thick workable texture.
3. Roll mixture into bite sized balls
4. Refrigerate to set for 30 mins
5. Enjoy your chocolatey power snack